Call Us! Note: We are no longer using our 800 number
See what others are asking about Mah-Jongg:
- Why is there more than one league? (Kathy - Las Vegas,NV)
Answer: Why not? It's good to have some choices!
- On your Mah-Jongg cruise, how do you schedule playing time? (Wanna be a cruiser - Oakland, CA)
Answer: We only play on sea days (never at port) and we work around the activities on the ship. Some days we play only 4 hours in the morning and at least 1 day we play 3 hours in the morning, break for lunch (or whatever you're doing at the time!) from 12 to 3 and then back for 3 rounds. We have some mini-tourneys for those who want them and there are always pick up games by the pool.
- Just a comment -- no question. Love your new website! Finally, as a computer illiterate person, I can figure out how to order. Look for some nice orders from me and my other illiterate friends! Thank you, thank you! (Carol Klodson - Houston, TX)
Answer: Thanks! Let us know if you need anything!
- What's with the Mah-Jongg card I see on your website? Never knew there was a second card. (Martha F. - Scranton, NJ)
Answer: Yes, we have been producing this card since 1998. It was chosen as the most innovative card and selected to be included in the 2000 Shanghai Dynasty computer game. A few variations - we include MUST jokers in several hands and some hand spell out words. An Example: FF RR II EE NN DD SS.
- Are all of the people who attend tournaments expert players? (Arlene Berman - St. Paul, MN)
Answer: There are all degrees of players who attend. At one tournament of over 200 people, the first place winner had only been playing for 3 1/2 months. As you know a lot of winning depends on the tiles you pick. That's called luck - not skill.
- Can I call a joker when it is thrown?? (Fay Zile - Seattle, WA)
Answer: A big no!!! It is not a joker; it is the tile thrown by the person before. that is why people say SAME.
2. American Mah-Jongg Association Specific Questions
Questions about tournaments or product orders? Email AMJA directly!